Saturday, November 12, 2011

Songs


This is way overdue, but here is a selection of songs I have been listening to for the past few weeks and even months (been that long since I posted last songs I love).
Enjoy my pretties.

Come On - Will Young
I so love this song, and his whole album Echoes. The video is maybe not that great, but it is cute on occasion.



Lightning - Wanted
Love this, and it seems everything the Wanted put out these days. I especially love the 90's production that comes near the end of the song. Pop at its finest, and can't wait for the new album



Spinning Around (Live) - Cosmo Jarvis
OMG this is a fantastic version of Kylie's classic hit from 2000. I just can't stop listening to this one, they deliver in such a fantastic way.



Touch Me - Electric Ladylab
This is such a fantastic mashup/cover. They do it brilliantly. I have loved every single they have released so far. I think I have to get their album


Wepa - Gloria Estefan
What can I say, this song is both highly addictive and mental. You feel exhausted after listening to it once. Love it


Shake it Out - Florence and the Machines
I have not been that fond on Florence, but this song really grabbed me. I have liked some of her songs, but now it seems I am hooked. Maybe I should go out and check her new stuff along with her old. Love it.


I'm Still Hot - Luciana vs Betty White
This is simply hilarious. Betty White in a pop/dance video and singing. Priceless


Hi Fashion - I'm Not Madonna
Love the lyrics and fantastic beat.


Fear and Loathing & Radioactive - Marina and the Diamonds
Love it, can't wait to hear a new album from her.



Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera
I just can't seem to get enough of this fantastic upbeat song. Love it, love it, love it. They should have skipped Christina though, and put more shots of Adam Levine performing without his shirt on.


Lucky Star - Gravitonas
So daman catchy, and as usual, a fab song from the fantastic Alexander Bard and his new band Gravitonas


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J
This song is so spot on and one that Pink has been trying to do for years. The video is hilarious, especially the creepy lunch lady and the teacher. Priceless.

2 comments:

  1. Hrafnhildur HaldorsenNovember 12, 2011 at 5:28 PM

    Hahaha, Luciana and Betty White are the perfect combo! Hilarious and cheecky :D
    Plus, I agree with Marina and the Diamonds, can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A remarkably eclectic selection (of course), and apart from Ms Aguilera and Ms Jessie J, one I almost entirely agree with... Jx

    ReplyDelete