Monday, November 21, 2011

Kylie All Over Australia


Hey all, this piece of news is taken from the fab AuspOp blog. I love this pic of this album sampler. Must get my hands on this one. Only a few more days until Les Folies is finally released on DVD. I know what I will be watching when I recieve it in the post in December. So can't wait!!!!


It's a big week for Kylie fans in Australia. Our homegrown pop princess arrived in Sydney over the weekend, ready for her star turn on the X Factor grand final shows tonight and tomorrow night.
On Sunday, she's at the 25th Annual ARIA Awards at Allphone Arena, where she'll be inducted into the ARIA Hall Of Fame.
And in amongst all of that, fans will reportedly finally get their mitts on the long-awaited Goddess Edition books, as well as the 'Aphrodite : Les Folies' live DVD, live CD and live 3D BluRay releases.
It's for the latter trio that Warner has serviced a little five track sampler this morning - resplendent with a gorgeous, homegrown packshot (pictured).
It features five live recordings from the concert, including Kylie's biggest hit 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head', 'comeback' single 'Spinning Around', 'On A Night Like This', album title track 'Aphrodite' and the amazing Eurythmics cover 'There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)' which was the perfect showcase for Kylie's live vocal.
'Aphrodite Les Folies – Live In London' is released on Friday.  

4 comments:

  1. AHHH...very rare and very collectable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get my greedy little hands on it, but I read somewhere this was only a digital "release", is that correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm - yet another bloody digital only release??? Was hoping for at least a promo CD of this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it is a digital release....in that case forget about it! bummer

    ReplyDelete