Friday, July 22, 2011

Praise


Hey everyone :)

Even though I do not like Rihanna and her music I have to give her praise for what she said about Madonna in a recent interview. Just stumbled across this little info and found it interesting and wanted to share it with you all:

"I think that Madonna was a great inspiration for me, especially on my earlier work.

If I had to examine her evolution through time, I think she reinvented her clothing style and music with success every single time.

And at the same time remained a real force in entertainment in the whole world."


This is indeed so true and in a much better manner than what Lady Gaga is doing (let's not mention everything she has "borrowed" from Madonna.




1 comment:

  1. The fact that the queen inspired that bitch is worrying... Although of course every single female singer of our generation (and younger) says the very same thing.

    ReplyDelete