Saturday, November 5, 2011

Kylie Performs with Hurts

A stunning pic of Ms. Minogue at the Hurts concert

Hey everyone :)


This is so exciting, Kylie has just performed with the magnificent Hurts at their gig at the O2 Academy Brixton . She performed 2 songs with Theo, the brilliant Devotion and Confide in Me. I would have killed to see these performances live....
At least there are some audience recordings that I can watch.

Thank you so much for this piece of info Marky, I just had to put it up on my blog, yet again :)

Kylie Makes An Appearance At "Hurts" Show
 
"And I wore YSL........ :)" -Kylie

Kylie made ​​a surprise appearance at the "Hurts" show at the O2 Academy Brixton in London last night. She sang Devotion and then Confide In Me with vocalist Theo Hutchcraft. Check out the video of the performances of Confide In Me and Devotion below...





Kylie Minogue's photo Onstage!!! #hurts @ what an amazing night......#splendid!

 

5 comments:

  1. Splendid Indeed! I only wish she would have made this surprise at the Iceland show that you went to.
    Oh and a happy belated Happy 15th Anniversary to you and H! CONGRATS and CHEERS! xoxoMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - my friend Paul went to this, and is raving about it. He didn't take any photos though...

    Fifteen years?! Madame Arcati and I celebrate fourteen next year - murderers get less (lol) :-)

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much :)
    It would have been fab if Ms. Minogue had made a suprise visit. I just hope they come back here to play, would love to see them again. They were fantastic live

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm - let us hope that the electricity will actually work if they do come back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFACBC6F42B3D948B

    Here is my (late) upload of the O2 gig. Kylie was magnificent.

    ReplyDelete