Friday, July 6, 2012

Timebomb Cd Single Sold out?



It would appear that the Cd single for Kylie's Timebomb single is sold out at Kylie.com
You can no longer order it as is apparent by this logo over at the Kylie store.

Time Bomb


Even though I feel this is not one of Kylie's finest singles, I have already purhcases my physical copy from the store because I want it in my Kylie Collection. I do not buy nor like digital downloads because I want my physical copies, something that I can hold in my hands. Call me old fashioned, but I started collecting Kylie on physical format years ago, and I am not about to stop now. Besides, an Mp3 is not the same as a cd , not to mention the difference in sound quality.

Let's hope that most fans have already bought their copies, because this is probably going to go for quite the sum on ebay.

1 comment:

  1. sorta surprised it lasted as long as it did, thought it would be sold out in a day or two. Cant wait for my copy to arrive!

    ReplyDelete