Thursday, August 25, 2011

New and Old...

In the past few weeks I have managed to pick up albums that I have been meaning to buy and listen to for months. These include the following:


I have already listened to and enjoyed immensly CocknBullKid - Adulthood (which is filled with pop gems such as Asthma Attack, Yellow and my personal fave One Eye Closed),

Diana Vickers  Songs From the Tainted Cherry Tree (personal faves include, Once, The Boy Who Murdered Love and My Hip and I feel it is a shame that the utter fab and campy My Wicked Heart is not included here, due to the fact that the supposed re-issue of the album was cancelled at the last minute).

The Wanted (it came as a surprise how really good and tight their debut album is, so I am going to be keeping an eye out for them in the future, already so loving their new single Glad You Came)

I just love it when you discover good pop music that gives you that warm tingly feeling and you can never have enough music in your house/collection, god knows mine is ever expanding by each day it feels, hehe ;)

Now I just have to find the time to listen to the rest of them.

Enjoy, kisses, teddixxx



This video is so camp and extravagant, I just love both this song and video - Especially the "whoopsie, daisies part"




No comments:

Post a Comment