Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kylie 2012 calendar pics



Hey everyone.

Sorry for the lack of blogs these past few weeks, but I have been really busy and as often time just flies away, hehe

Anyways, I have seen the new 2012 Kylie Calendar pics (and been meaning to post them here) and I think they are both stunning and funny. Some are good while others some weird yet playful. I especially like April (my birthday month, hehe) and I love the retro 80's hairdo she is sporting in some of the pics. So I like them, as I usually do from the fab Ms. Minogue.

Here are the pics, judge for your self.

Kisses, teddixxx

By the way, I can't wait for the Les Follies tour DVD to be released with Kylie in November, I have been dying to see this show for many months now.


Here are the calendar pics, enjoy





3 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos! "Les Folies" will take your breath away!!! xoxoMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great pics there (if a bit simular to each other). At least she keeps releasing calendars with new pics (unlike Miss Madonna...)

    ReplyDelete