Monday, July 18, 2011

Songs

Here is a selection of songs I am liking or loving at the moment, enjoy

Wanted - Glad You Came
Loving the slight reggaeton vibe in this song


Lili & Susie - Bailamor
Love the utter shameless camp vibe


Sade - Love is Found
I absolutely adore this, Sade never fails to deliver



Mylene Farmer - Lonely Lisa
I am completely hooked on the latest release from divine Ms. Farmer, she never fails to deliver



Vato Gonzalez ft. Foreign Beggars - Badman Riddim (Jump)
Normally I am not that fond of this kind of music but I really like the beat in this one, it is so early 90's dance beat


Jason Deluro - Don't Wanna Go Home
I like this mainly because it is fun shamless pop, makes the day brighter


Coldplay - Every Teartrop is a Waterfall
I always seem to take a liking to Coldplay's singles, been that way for years now


The Young Professionals - D.I.S.C.O
Love it, love it, love it


No comments:

Post a Comment