Thursday, July 28, 2011

Strange Day...

What a strange day this seems to be, the weather is gloomy and dark and it feels like autumn is already here. I am listening to Celine Dion's Falling Into You (which is a winter kind of album) and feeling it is very appropriate even though winter is far from here.


Maybe it is also the fact that today, the 28th of July,  a very good friend of mine died in a motorcycle accident 4 years ago. This day always has a bittersweet memory to it and combined with the gloomy weather today, I am feeling a bit in the mood for big time power ballads from Ms. Dion and her fantastic deliverence of such songs as It's All Coming Back to Me and All By My Self.

My dear friend, where ever you are, I hope you are happy and still drinking your coffee with more sugar then coffee in it, hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment